The visa provides an opportunity for recent engineering graduates to reside, work, or pursue studies in Australia for a maximum duration of 18 months. Eligibility criteria include the successful completion of a degree or higher qualification from a specified educational institution within the past two years, as well as being under the age of 31.

  • Stay – You can live in Australia up to 18 months

You must have completed your engineering qualification at a specified educational institution. Any institution offering an Engineering qualification accredited under the Washington Accord is a specified institution.

The following engineering specializations or major study sequences will be taken into consideration.

  • Chemical Engineering
  • Mechanical, production and plant engineering
  • Structural Engineering
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Instrument & Control Engineering
We can help you apply for this visa. As registered migration agents, we provide professional assistance and guidance that is personalized to your situation. If you want to learn more about your visa options or need help with your application, we encourage you to Schedule a Consultation with us.

Visa Subclasses

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
491 visa is a points-based immigration program that allows skilled workers to obtain the opportunity...
Read More
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
190 visa is a points-based immigration pathway that enables skilled workers to obtain permanent residency...
Read More
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
Points-tested Stream The Skilled Independent Visa allows workers with skills that Australia needs to...
Read More
Skilled Graduate Visa 485 (TR)
Graduate Work Stream This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with skills...
Read More